The Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment runs regular consultations on issues that affect New Zealand workplaces. Whether you‘re a representative from a large company, a self-employed contractor or an interested member of the public, your opinions count.
Open for Consultation
Your feedback is sought on the following topics.
Closed For Consultation - reports under development
The time for providing feedback on these topics has now passed and review summary documents are under development. This page will be updated as they become available.
- Safety Audit Standard for Adventure Activities
- Creating safer workplaces
- Immigration Amendment Bill
- Review of the Health and Safety in Employment (Petroleum Exploration and Extraction) Regulations 1999
- Consultation on Hazardous Substances in the Workplace
- Support Adventure Website and Guidance Tool
- Ministerial Inquiry into Foreign Charter Vessels
- Proposed changes to the IPRC (Liability to Pay or Contribute to Cost of Treatment) Regulations 2003
- Consultation on increasing choice in workplace accident compensation
- Consultation on Increasing Amounts Payable Under GST-inclusive ACC Regulations
- Consultation on Regulations for Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
Closed For Consultation - reports available
Reports summarising the public feedback on these topics are available.