HPWI Advisory Board
The operation of the High Performance Working Initiative is overseen by an external Advisory Board (formerly called the Partnership Resource Centre Advisory Board). The Board provides leadership, guidance and external review for HPWI proposals and approved projects.
The Board members are:
- Professor Nigel Haworth (Chairperson) – University of Auckland Business School
- Tony Fisher - Chief Operating Officer, Director of the Auckland Motorway Alliance
- Peter Conway - NZ Council of Trade Unions and NZ Trade and Enterprise Board member
- Paul MacKay – Business NZ
- Rae Finlay – Tenth Dot Management and Small Business Advisory Group member.