Productive workplaces have structures and processes that enable them to adapt and grow as products, technology and markets change. A well-organised workplace is able to get the best out its staff and technology.
Organising work includes:
- making sure that all employees understand their role in helping your workplace achieve its goals
- recognising and rewarding people whose efforts support your organisation's goals
- regularly analysing work processes and work flows
- encouraging staff to make suggestions about how the workplace can be better organised
- regularly sharing information across teams, processes and networks