Sample interview questions
In addition to questions about the specific skills and training you require for your business, consider asking some of these questions:
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- Tell me about a time you went "out on a limb" to get the job done?
- What makes a job enjoyable for you?
- Under what conditions do you work best?
- What is your greatest strength/weakness?
- Describe a creative solution that you have developed to solve a problem.
- What do you find most frustrating at work?
- How well do you communicate with management, customers, and co-workers?
- Tell me about something you achieved in a group.
- How do you handle criticism?
- What value do you think you can add to this business?
- Tell me what you know about our company.
- What are your goals over the next five years?
- Do you have any questions for us?