Sample Health and Safety Policy
Health and Safety Policy
XYC Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
XYC Ltd will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy.
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment.
- Wearing protective clothing and equipment as and when required.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported.
- Helping new employees, trainees and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager immediately of any health and safety concerns.
- Keeping the work place tidy to minimise the risk of any trips and falls.
Your participation is much appreciated.