Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Policy
The horticulture and viticulture industries are important to New Zealand and they often suffer from a shortage of local workers. The Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Work Policy is a policy that facilitates the temporary entry of additional workers from overseas to plant, maintain, harvest and pack crops in the horticulture and viticulture industries to meet these labour shortages in order to remain competitive with the rest of the world.
- View the Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Policy.
- View the Supplementary Seasonal Employment (SSE) Work Policy.
- View the Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) List.
- How to apply for Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) status.
- How to apply for an agreement to recruit (ATR).
Department of Labour has Inter-Agency Understandings with the following Pacific states please click link below to get further information:
Pacific Islands Forum member nations are:
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- The Republic of Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
To find out about how to become an accredited RSE Employer.