Calculate your entitlement
Before you begin
Before you begin you will need to know:
- the start date of employment
- the due date or birth date of the child
- the number of hours worked per week
- whether your partner is entitled (partners only)
Birth mothers and partners
- birth mothers - employees
- birth mothers - self-employed
- partners - employees
- partners - self-employed
About the calculators
At the end of the exercise, entitlement details are provided, together with an explanation of the process for applying for parental leave and the statutory parental leave payment.
You can print out the entitlement details which will give you a permanent record of them, or even email the results to a friend, employee, client, family member etc.
Should you wish to recalculate entitlement by putting in different information, you can go back and restart the calculator at the base of the results page by clicking "Start again". The criteria for entitlement to parental leave can also be found by referring to this factsheet.