Likely areas of grwoth in employment opportunities
Quarterly report28 January 2011
Table of Contents
- 4.1 labour market overview
- 4.2 labour market outlook
- 4.3 Jobs online vacancies
- 4.4 short-term outlook by selected industries
- 5.1 what are the short-term economic impacts of the canterbury earthquake?
- 5.2 what has been the impact on key industries?
- 5.3 will there be a boost to the economy from the reconstruction effort?
- 5.4 what work needs to be done?
- 5.5 what do we know about the construction workforce?
- 5.6 is there additional capacity in the sector?
- 5.7 what do we know about the number of required workers?
- 5.8 are there likely to be work opportunities for unemployed people in canterbury?
- 5.9 are there other issues to take into account?
- 5.10 what else is the government doing?