National Action Agenda 2010–2013
Where we want to be in 3 years
We want to see substantial progress in achieving the national Strategy's vision of 'healthy people in safe and productive workplaces'. This will be demonstrated by:
- the Action Agenda's actions being completed on schedule and achieving their intended outcomes
- working partnerships between government and industry resulting in positive improvements in health and safety in the five priority sectors
- effective programmes in place to reduce the toll of workplace injuries, fatalities and disease
- a statistically significant reduction in New Zealand's workplace injury and fatality rates
- reliable health and safety data and better access to it.