Workplace Health and Safety Strategy for New Zealand to 2015
Construction Sector Action Plan 2010-2013
This Action Plan sets out specific actions to reduce the work toll in the construction sector and has a particular focus on slips, trips and falls from height. It has been prepared by the Department of Labour in partnership with the Accident Compensation Corporation and the Construction Safety Council. It is closely aligned to the Construction Safety Council’s own Strategy.
Table of Contents
- Construction Sector Action Plan
- Sector Profile
- 3.1 About the sector
- 3.2 What injuries are occurring?
- 3.3 What are the significant hazards?
- 4 Construction section initiatives for 2010-13
- 4.1 Focusing on reducing the work toll: slips, trips and falls from height
- 4.2 Working in partnership
- 4.3 The next 3 years
- 4.4 Table of Construction sector initiatives for 2010-2013
- 4.5 Monitoring
- 4.6 Partners in Action Pledge